Here are a few must-have items on my packing list for this Fourth of July weekend. You can show off your American pride in stars and stripes, but don’t forgot to pack the staple items you need for any hot, summer weekend.
- Maxi or Midi Skirt: This is perfect to throw on whether you are going shopping, going to the beach, or just lounging around the house. (Plenty by Tracy Reese skirt)
- Mini Skirt: A cute mini is great for going out to lunch or dinner. And, you can dress it up or down with your shoes and accessories. (Nanette Lepore skirt)
- Summer Sandals: I always like to pack a versatile sandal in a neutral color. You can wear with any outfit, day or night. (Donald J. Pliner sandals)
- Comfy Dress: I always bring an easy day dress to throw on when lounging around or running errands. These days I am loving maxi dresses, but length doesn’t matter as long as it’s comfy. (Indah dress)
- Light Jacket: Even in the summer, you will still get good use out of a light jacket. Nights can sometimes get chilly and the AC is always on blast indoors. (Alice + Olivia)
- Swimsuit: Whether you choose a two-piece or one-piece, a swimsuit is always a must on a summer packing list. You never know when you’ll need it. (Vix bikini, Lolli one-piece)
- And, don’t forget your sunglasses!