Get excited, because this Spring there are a number of great movie releases that will have you running to the theater.
- Enemy — A man comes face to face with, well… himself. What would you do if there was another version of you somewhere in this world? This thriller explores the unsettling feeling and the twists that life takes when you encounter your second self. After success with Prisoners, Jake Gyllenhaal and director Denis Villeneuve team up again. Enemy is one you won’t want to miss. (Release date: March 14)
- Breathe In — Guy Pierce yet again proves his versatility in this film, where he portrays a man facing the temptation of an exchange student living with him and his family. Breathe In shows the consequences our choices have not only on ourselves, but on those around us. Also starring Felicity Jones and Amy Ryan, get ready for drama and suspense. (Release Date: March 28)
- Neighbors — If a Fraternity moved into the house next door, you can only imagine the disruption to the quiet, peaceful neighborhood. But whatever you do, don’t try to push out your new neighbors. In this comedy, Seth Rogan and Rose Byrne make that mistake, and you won’t want to miss what happens nest. (Release Date: May 9)
- Palo Alto — In high school, your senses are heightened and your inhibitions are low. Palo Alto explores the dynamics and relationships you experience in high school. Directed by Gia Coppola, grand-daughter of Francis Ford Coppola, this movie feels raw, gritty, and honest. If you can’t wait until May to know what happens, check out the book by James Franco on which the movie was based. (Release Date: May 9)
- The Other Woman — Two of the funniest women in Hollywood and a famous supermodel team up to take down one man who’s managed to deceive them all. If you’re looking for a quality romantic comedy with an interesting twist, get ready for The Other Woman. In addition to Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, and Kate Upton, the movie also stars Nikolaj Coster-Waldau for you Game of Thrones fans. (Release Date: April 25)