It all started with a little thing called Chanel.
Chanel may not have been the first, but they certainly helped to revive the trend of an espadrille flat. Expect to see a version of these shoes on everyone throughout the Spring and Summer. They are the perfect compromise between sneakers and sandals — when you need flat shoes but I little more coverage and support, these are your go-to. And you have dozens of patterns and prints to choose from, so you can still make your own individual fashion statement. This is definitely one of my favorite trends of 2014.
- Steven Lanii Ponyhair Espadrille Flats
- Jeffrey Campbell Jens Flat
- Senso Molli I Espadrille
- Jeffrey Campbell Atha Loafer
- Vince Camuto Dalmi Loafer
- Mother of Pearl Lagan Striped Espadrilles
- Saint Laurent Studded Leather Espadrille Flats
- Mother of Pearl Lagan Printed Espadrilles
- Soludos Leopard Print Flat Espadrilles
- Loeffler Randall Mara Cap Toe Espadrilles